SoLux has been specified by...
- American Museum of Natural History, Gem Display, NYC, NY
- Artrain, Collection of NASA and Air and Space Museum
- Autry Museum of Western Heritage, Los Angeles, CA
- Baltimore Museum of Art, Baltimore, MD
- Bowers Museum, Santa Ana, CA
- Carnegie Museum of Art, Pittsburgh, PA
- Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland, OH
- Cincinnati Art Museum, David Dillon, "They're extraordinary"
- Collier Automotive Museum, Naples FL
- Crawford Long Museum, Jefferson GA
- Folkwang Museum, Essen, Germany
- Ft. Lauderdale Museum of Art, Ft. Lauderdale FL
- George Eastman House, Rich Hock, "The show (Pete Turner) looks incredible."
- Guggenheim Museum, NY, NY, and Bilbao Spain, 2001 Giorgio Armani Exhibit
- High Museum of Art, Atlanta Georgia
- Los Angeles County Museum, CA
- Maine State Museum, Augusta ME
- Mason County Museum, Maysville, KY
- Memorial Art Gallery, Rochester, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Cloisters, NYC, NY
- Milwaukee Art Museum, Milwaukee, WI
- Minnesota Marine Art Museum, Winona, MN
- Musee d'Orsay, Paris, France
- Museum of Natural History, Gem Display, San Diego, CA
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, TX
- National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- National Palace Museum Taipei, Taiwan
- Nelson Atkins Museum of Art, Kansas City, MO
- New York State Museum, Albany, NY
- Nicholas Roerich Museum, NY, NY "Thanks for making us look so good!" Daniel Entin, Director
- Notre Dame exhibit in South Bend, IN
- Oglethorpe University Museum of Art, Atlanta, GA
- Pacific Asia Museum, Pasadena, CA
- Peabody Essex Museum, Salem, MA
- Pearce Western Art Collection at Navarro College, "We only use SoLux lights" Julie Holcomb
- Philadelphia Museum of Art, Philadelphia, PA
- Philbrook Museum of Art, Tulsa, OK
- Rembrandt House, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Renfrew Museum, Cascade, MD
- Rijksmuseum Eregalerij, The Gallery of Honor, Netherlands
- RISD Museum, Providence, RI
- San Diego Natural History Museum, San Diego, CA
- Schenectady Museum, Schenectady, NY
- The Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Toledo Museum of Art, Toledo, OH
- University of Michigan Exhibit Museum, Ann Arbor, MI
- Van Gogh Museum, Netherlands
- Wallraf-Richartz-Museum, Cologne Germany
- West Bend Art Museum, West Bend, WI
- World Figure Skating Museum, Colorado Springs, CO
Galleries and Artists:
- Academy of Motion Picture Art and Sciences, Beverly Hills, CA
- Achromatic Arts, Raleigh, NC
- "After September 11: Images from Ground Zero", photographs by Joel Meyerowitz.
- Annapolis Marine Art Gallery, Annapolis, MD
- Art Coop II, Doylestown, PA
- Art Experience, New Bedford, NH
- Art Originals, Woodland, WA
- ArtSpace Heradon, Heradon, VA
- Arts West Gallery, Cuba , NY
- Boss/Brown Art, Easthampton, MA
- Braithwaite Fine Arts Gallery, Cedar City, UT
- Brazos Fine Art, Taos, NM
- Charles Fritz Fine Art, Billings, MT
- Christopher Clark Fine Art, San Francisco, CA
- Christopher Ries' fine crystal sculpture gallery
- Consortium of the Arts, Walnut Creek, CA
- Contemporary Art and Collectibles, Port Washington, NY
- Deco Art Imports, Chelmsford, MA
- Diane Burko One Percent for Art Project sponsored by the Redevelopment Authority of Philadelphia and the Marriott Hotel in Center City, Philadelphia
- Dove Art, Denver, CO
- Fine Art Impressions, Beverly, MA
- Fine Art Ltd. Sandy Ridge, NC
- Franklin Riehlman Fine Art, NY, NY
- Hattiesburg Arts Council Inc., Hattiesburg, MS
- Image Arts Studio, Smithfield, VA
- Jim Krempner Fine Art, NY, NY
- Jazart, Port Washington, WI
- John Collet Fine Art, Highlands, NC
- Josh Simpson Contemporary Glass "We Love SoLux"
- John Himmelfarb,
- Kevin Nickell Photography and Fine Art, Atlanta, GA
- Lost Art Woodworks, Durham, NC
- Marty Hulsabes Photography, Boone, NC
- Marquette Building, Tiffany Mosaic (1894) Chicago, IL
- Media Arts Group, El Dorado Hills, CA
- Messenger Fine Art Glass, Toledo, OH
- National Art Services, Houston, TX
- New Art Center, NY, NY
- Noah Fine Art, Costa Mesa, CA
- Nora Smith Art Restoration, San Diego ,CA
- NY Art Forms Inc., NY, NY
- Pine Shore Art Association, Manahawkin, NJ
- Phoenix Fine Art Restoration, NY, NY
- Pries Art, Forest Park, IL
- Redlin Art Center, Watertown, SD
- Riley Hawk Galleries in Columbus, OH
- RIT School of the Arts, Rochester, NY
- RW Norton Art Gallery, Shreveport, LA
- Ruth Meyer Fine Art, Laguna Beech, CA
- School of Visual Arts, NY, NY
- Society for Arts, Chicago, IL
- Southern Arts Consortium, Harvey, LA
- Strini Art Glass Gallery, Santa Cruz, CA
- Strong Glass Studio and Gallery, Sebastopol, CA
- Susan Smith Artwear, Fredrick, MD
- Throckmorton Fine Art, NY, NY
- Tree House Arts, Woodinville, WA
- White ElkÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Visions in Glass
- Wild Heart Studio, Laguna Beech, CA
- Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT
Photographic/ Graphic Arts Applications
- Graphic Arts and Photographic applications that require D50 light sources. Read article in Creative Pro. Read ACT Posting.
- John Betts
- Steven Johnson
- Bill Atkinson
- Black and White Applications
- Robin Meyers Imaging
Builders/ Home Repair
- Residential homes - SoLux is being used
in kitchens, walk-in closets,
and other rooms of homes where people want the look and feel of true
- DuPont strongly recommends the Solar Simulator to its jobbers and paint shops.
- Sherwin Williams
- Students from elementary school
to college are using SoLux to make learning easier and get that competitive
- Worldwide over 500 jewelry stores currently
use SoLux lamps to
enhance the appearance of their fine diamonds and gems.
- Modern Jewelry Mart.
- Christian Bernard
- Fred Meyer
Medical Device Manufacturers
- SoLux is being incorporated into several systems where the the quality of light is very important: dental, endoscopes, viewing lights, Medical Devices, SAD treatment, skin diseases, pain , and wound care.
- Home Depot installs the ColorView Lighting System in all of its new and remodeled stores.
Trade Show Lighting
- "Thanks for excellent handling of my rush order for the incredible SoLux bulbs. They arrived at the hotel sooner than I was expecting. They definitely contributed to the Ã¢â‚¬Å“Best Designed BoothÃ¢â‚¬� award we received. and the most sales in 25 years at this show. I think you will be getting some inquires from other exhibitors. I am so glad you stopped in my showroom in Dallas to show the bulbs." Robert Spooner
Others of Note
- Disney in theme parks to illuminate fibers.
- Polo Ralph Lauren in their design rooms in NYC.
- Rolex, Gucci, and Van Cleef & Arpels Paris at
Place VendÃƒÂ´mein Europe and beginning Fall 2007 in USA.
- Color Association for the US (CAUS) uses SoLux for viewing colors.
- Natural & Organic Foods in Knoxville TN uses SoLux.
- Wegmans grocery stores in Rochester, NY use SoLux for display of
flowers and fine pastries.
"The list grows every day. Literally millions of people
have used SoLux, some without realizing it, for instance at the 1000+
sites of Home Depot stores that have ColorView Lighting Systems that enable
customers to check their paint colors, or hundreds of Museums and Galleries
all over the world that use SoLux everyday to light their masterpieces.
Is today the day you'll see the light?"
Kevin McGuire Inventor of SoLux
Solux is used in numerous applications all over the world. Here are just a few:
- Art Galleries
- Home Use
- Jewelry Displays
- Light Therapy
- Auto Paint Finishers
- Store Lighting
- Even on YouTube.com!
What our customers are saying...
"You should see the masterpieces of the gallery lit by Solux lights! The Moulin de la Galette, by Renoir and our five Cathedrals by Monet have never looked so fantastic. Many thanks. The curse of the Musee d'Orsay will soon be forgotten."
Guy Cogeval, Director, Musee d'Orsay